Sesame Seeds / til – 250 gms
Grated Jaggery – 200 gms
Clarified Butter / ghee – 1 tbsp
- Dry roast til / sesame seeds on a medium flame till light brown.
- Heat clarified butter / ghee and jaggery on a pan.Heat clarified butter / ghee and jaggery on a pan.
- Stir continuously in a low flame until jaggery gets thick and color will change
- Now add roasted til / sesame seeds and stir continuously till the til mixed with melted jaggery
- .Switch off the gas.
- Grease the plate and rolling pin
- Place the til and jaggery mixture and roll with rolling pin.
- Cut in a round shape with cookie cutter
- Now your tilkut is ready to serve.